Saturday, January 26, 2008

Blog Holiday Fun



There's only a few days left until the Season 4 premier. The Find815 ARG has heated things up for the past month. And that has slowed traffic on this and I think most LOST theory blogs. So in preparation for the Season 4 kickoff, I'm taking a few days off from posting here.

I feel confident I'll have plenty of opportunity to post questions I have about the end of Season 3 during our next hiatus which hopefully won't begin until late May. Please settle the strike, please!

In the meantime, if you haven't played along with the Find815 ARG, start at Fly Oceanic Air and proceed to Find815.com and you can catch up on the entire game in a couple of hours in preparation for the start of Season 4. Or if you aren't into games check out the summary on Lostpedia. I think you'll find it worth your while.

Also check out a new blog I'm contributing to The Lost Elders. And don't forget to set your VCRs, DVRs or alarms for the premier of Season 4 -- Thursday January 31st at 9pm Eastern and Pacific, 8 pm Central.

Recording Note!!!!!! On my TV it says the episode is running until 2 past the hour! So be sure and adjust accordingly.

No comments: