Monday, January 21, 2008

Third, Third, Third Post of the Day

It's a holiday and only 10 days until LOST. Life is good.

Here at my blog I've got two new posts below. Heading into the home stretch of Season 3 my questions are pretty tongue in cheek or downright shallow. The back part of Season 3 did a great job of answering questions. They didn't leave me with a lot of material. And get this straight; this is not a complaint.

But I'm also here to let you know about a new blog I'm posting on. It's called The LOST Elders. It was started by Cool Freeze of the Icebox blog. And plans are that a number of us LOST bloggers will contribute to it over the course of Season 4. So come check it out.

2 comments:

maven said...

The Lost Elders is now on my bookmarks. Look forward to checking it out.

Paula Abdul Alhazred said...

Methinks we are Lost Elders partners, dear Memphish!